Jump to content


* * * - -

Fancy Pants Demotions


I have just demoted 29 Fancy Pants members for inactivity (More than one month without visiting the forums while logged in). This rank is special, and is intended to be for people who contribute to the forums. While we respect and appreciate what those 29 members contributed, it is felt the rank should only last as long as your contributions do.

This is just a heads up in case any of those members notice their demotions.
-


35 Comments

COMPLETELY UNJUST!
kk
Isn't that the point of Contributor? Meh, I suppose it doesn't matter since they're almost the same thing. I don't disagree, inactivity is pretty useless and clogs up stuff.
Two pages worth of Fancy Pants gone. Welp.

Is it too early to call Kavemium a jinx by bringing up Fancy Pants discussion in the Shoutbox?
EDIT: Somehow that dupe'd, whoops.

View PostKeroPearhart, on 13 October 2012 - 02:00 AM, said:

Is it too early to call Kavemium a jinx by bringing up Fancy Pants discussion in the Shoutbox?
Sometimes, I dream about cheese the future. I guess I talk about it too?
Posted Image

CODE RED, CODE RED!!!
I am the one to blame... DDOS ME IF YOU HAVE TO  conspiracy
FYI, the members whom you removed from the group still have the Fancy Pants tag under their profile picture on their posts.
So will their be any chance of adding new fancy pants people?

View PostLynxHope, on 13 October 2012 - 09:33 AM, said:

So will their be any chance of adding new fancy pants people?
Nope. No more Fancy Pants ever. They are too dangerous and could incite a rebellion.
Does this mean there's now space for me to join the rank again? I feel I contribute something to the forums... I'm not sure what that is right now, but I'm sure I'll think of something...
inb4 everyone asks for FP.

OH WAIT!
Wait, is there a limit on how many people can have the Fancy Pants rank?

View PostQueenOfKawaii, on 13 October 2012 - 11:04 AM, said:

Wait, is there a limit on how many people can have the Fancy Pants rank?
I don't think so, but as Krysk said, FPs are supposed to be an important part of the community, and if they stop being a part of the community, they should have their FP removed.

cruncher3019
Oct 13 2012 12:13 PM

rakiru, on 13 October 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

Does this mean there's now space for me to join the rank again? I feel I contribute something to the forums... I'm not sure what that is right now, but I'm sure I'll think of something...

NEVER

View Postrakiru, on 13 October 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

Does this mean there's now space for me to join the rank again? I feel I contribute something to the forums... I'm not sure what that is right now, but I'm sure I'll think of something...
I thought Contributer was like an upgraded version of FP where you actually do things to help the community, like setting up the IRC and stuff like that.

View Postchowder, on 13 October 2012 - 03:20 AM, said:

I am the one to blame... DDOS ME IF YOU HAVE TO  conspiracy
I WILL BOMB YOUR HOUSE.
yes, please take each other out.
#kthnxbye
29 people pantsed.

Posted Image
It's funny because roughly half of those people started off with fancy pants and never posted. Were they from VoxelBox?
Cosban, and Roz are the only ones I can name who lost it.
A moment of silence for those we have lost.

View PostAzathoth, on 13 October 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

It's funny because roughly half of those people started off with fancy pants and never posted. Were they from VoxelBox?

A lot of them, yes

View PostChurch, on 13 October 2012 - 09:17 PM, said:

Cosban, and Roz are the only ones I can name who lost it.
Cosban still has his.

View PostAzathoth, on 13 October 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

It's funny because roughly half of those people started off with fancy pants and never posted. Were they from VoxelBox?

There are still people with Fancy Pants that rarely post, if at all.
Welcome to our forum! We would like to encourage you to contribute to our community by posting and talking in the shoutbox.

Please consider joining us by logging in or registering.