NoCheat Bypasses

Minecraft

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 shifty_ninja

shifty_ninja

Servant of Chuck Knoblock the one armed long arm of the Law

• 138 posts
  • Joined July 10, 2012

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

NoCheat Bypasses are found the whole time, some are private, some are released to the public, there are certain ways to help you find bypasses more easily, here are some ways:
  • Read the nocheat src: this will help you understand how it blocks the hacks, so that you can find a way around it, find a link to the src here: https://github.com/Evenprime/NoCheat
  • Try to comply with nocheat, for example to fly on nocheat you can spoof a packet which tells the server you are leaving a bed(when you leave a bed your server position resets).
  • Try and think about the result of many simple methods in the minecraft src, for example if you were hurt and were knockbacked could you control where you go?
That's just my simple tutorial for today, expect more.

P.S. please give me feedback on the style of my tutorials.

Edited by shifty_ninja, 12 July 2012 - 09:11 PM.

#2 DeCoolJB

DeCoolJB

• 952 posts
  • Joined October 8, 2011

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:52 PM

Smart server owners would stay with a good plugin (NoCheat), unfortunately, the problem is: that isn't the case.  Instead they choose NoCheat+ or AntiCheat because they're dumb as fuck.

eonrulz said:

The Standard Strapon Model is constructed with Strapon Quantum Field Theory (SQFT), for which the elementary strapon particles appear as vibrator excitations of the quantum dildo fields.

#3 shifty_ninja

shifty_ninja

• 138 posts
  • Joined July 10, 2012

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:54 PM

View PostDeCoolJB, on 10 July 2012 - 06:52 PM, said:

Smart server owners would stay with a good plugin (NoCheat), unfortunately, the problem is: that isn't the case.  Instead they choose NoCheat+ or AntiCheat because they're dumb as fuck.
Very true, often with AntiCheat or NoCheat+, when a lag spike appears everyone appears to be hacking.

#4 NotDoctorThor

NotDoctorThor

• 58 posts
  • Joined October 13, 2011

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:58 PM

snip

Well some server owners dislike NoCheat because it can lag the server. I think it's because of the anti X-ray feature that constantly renders blocks out of about a 30 some block range as random ores rather than just blank blocks.
Take drugs, kill a bear.

#5 StoneZapper

StoneZapper

• 499 posts
  • Joined September 2, 2011

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:23 PM

View PostNotDoctorThor, on 10 July 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

Well some server owners dislike NoCheat because it can lag the server. I think it's because of the anti X-ray feature that constantly renders blocks out of about a 30 some block range as random ores rather than just blank blocks.
That's Orefuscator (probably misspelled) another plugin that handles anti-xray. NoCheat & NoCheat+ do not have any features to stop xray hacking.
I'll add a signature when I stop being lazy.

#6 m1enkrafft_man

m1enkrafft_man

• 253 posts
  • Joined August 25, 2011

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:24 PM

View PostNotDoctorThor, on 10 July 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

snip

You're thinking of "Orebfuscator", which is NOT a part of NoCheat. (StoneZapper ninja'd me)

OT: All of this is common sense; if a skid programmer can't figure out to look into the source of the thing he's trying to bypass, then he/she should die in a fire probably go back to the basics. Not knowing how something works and then attempting to "outsmart" it is like playing chess with a chess master, and you think you're playing checkers.

Edited by m1enkrafft_man, 10 July 2012 - 10:24 PM.

Combating idiocy wherever it rears its ugly head.

#7 rakiru

rakiru

Judgmental Giraffe

• 2957 posts
  • Joined October 25, 2011

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:57 AM

View Postm1enkrafft_man, on 10 July 2012 - 10:24 PM, said:

All of this is common sense; if a skid programmer can't figure out to look into the source of the thing he's trying to bypass, then he/she should die in a fire probably go back to the basics. Not knowing how something works and then attempting to "outsmart" it is like playing chess with a chess master, and you think you're playing checkers.
This is pretty much all I was going to say - it's fucking common sense, and also, not a tutorial. Oh, and tutorials go in the Tutorials section, oddly enough.
Error is my onii-chan
Posted Image

#8 killernerd

killernerd

• 247 posts
  • Joined June 10, 2012

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:53 AM

it is indeed common sense. Also,  your link is dead.
ooh shiny

#9 BHeart

BHeart

• 92 posts
  • Joined December 31, 2011

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:12 AM

View Postkillernerd, on 11 July 2012 - 07:53 AM, said:

it is indeed common sense. Also,  your link is dead.
Remove the . after NoCheat

#10 killernerd

killernerd

• 247 posts
  • Joined June 10, 2012

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:14 AM

aha, i see. Ignore my previous post then :)
ooh shiny

#11 rakiru

rakiru

Judgmental Giraffe

• 2957 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

Another point: somewhat retarded to read the NoCheat source rather than NoCheat+ and/or similar, as it is no longer being developed.
Error is my onii-chan
Posted Image

#12 Coruscantian

Coruscantian

Quartering Quartermaster

• 653 posts
  • Joined December 31, 2011

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:28 PM

View Postrakiru, on 11 July 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

Another point: somewhat retarded to read the NoCheat source rather than NoCheat+ and/or similar, as it is no longer being developed.
Are those more widely used now than working copies of NoCheat? Goddamn.

#13 Hellparty

Hellparty

• 300 posts
  • Joined February 7, 2012

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

View Postcoruscantian, on 11 July 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

View Postrakiru, on 11 July 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

Are those more widely used now than working copies of NoCheat? Goddamn.

They are, sadly. And AntiCheat is used just as widely as NoCheat+ (in my experience anyway).
To be honest I think that servers have been much less secure ever since Evenprime ceased developing NoCheat.

#14 oxguy3

oxguy3

• 5 posts
  • Joined July 19, 2012

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:28 PM

Umm, you guys do know that NoCheatPlus is a fork of NoCheat, right? So it's the basically the same exact code with not much change, and isn't?

Anywho, here are the repos of the up-to-date cheat plugins for anyone who wants them:
NoCheatPlus: https://github.com/N...ter/NoCheatPlus
AntiCheat: https://github.com/h31ix/AntiCheat

Also, just for the record, NoCheatPlus has 66k downloads and AntiCheat has 44k downloads on BukkitDev. So if you're gonna pick one to adapt your client to, I'd pick NoCheatPlus.

Edited by oxguy3, 19 July 2012 - 04:40 PM.

#15 Czahyl

Czahyl

• 417 posts
  • Joined May 16, 2012

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

View Postoxguy3, on 19 July 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

Umm, you guys do know that NoCheatPlus is a fork of NoCheat, right? So it's the basically the same exact code with not much change, and isn't?

Anywho, here are the repos of the up-to-date cheat plugins for anyone who wants them:
NoCheatPlus: https://github.com/N...ter/NoCheatPlus
AntiCheat: https://github.com/h31ix/AntiCheat
NC+ is still being worked on, while NC dev was stopped some time ago, so the NC+ source is different to a certain extent (I haven't looked at NC+ yet)
How do computer
Error:(12:33 PM)"Still watching yer' cute girl animes son?"
Github Steam MAL

#16 Komeko

Komeko

• 38 posts
  • Joined July 3, 2012

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

Meh me and my friend are going to try to learn all three programs and we might try to bypass them. Some hacks may not work for all of them but if we can know the plugins that most people use than we can aim to NC+ or AntiCheat more. We will try to go for the original though as smart admins still use NC.
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!Bring some twinkies back from Wal-Mart before you ya know, DIE again.

#17 rakiru

rakiru

Judgmental Giraffe

• 2957 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:13 PM

View PostKomeko, on 20 July 2012 - 09:11 AM, said:

smart admins still use NC.
No, smart admins use NoCheat+ (possibly with some of the newer checks disabled) or a privately updated version of NoCheat (which is just NoCheat+ without the extra checks,r eally). They don't use an out-of-date plugin.
Error is my onii-chan
Posted Image

#18 StoneZapper

StoneZapper

• 499 posts
  • Joined September 2, 2011

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:36 AM

View Postoxguy3, on 19 July 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

Also, just for the record, NoCheatPlus has 66k downloads and AntiCheat has 44k downloads on BukkitDev. So if you're gonna pick one to adapt your client to, I'd pick NoCheatPlus.
Technically, adapting your client to all anti-hack plugins would be the best option if you want to handle different types of servers. Although, since NC+ is stricter, you do need to at least be adapted to that. (That is, if you're not detected without using mods in the first place.)

View Postrakiru, on 20 July 2012 - 05:13 PM, said:

View PostKomeko, on 20 July 2012 - 09:11 AM, said:

smart admins still use NC.
No, smart admins use NoCheat+ (possibly with some of the newer checks disabled) or a privately updated version of NoCheat (which is just NoCheat+ without the extra checks, really). They don't use an out-of-date plugin.
As much as I hate NC+, I do have to agree with this, somewhat. NC+ does have more checks, but the amount of false-positives may veer some owners into using a more lenient plugin such as NoCheat or AntiCheat.

At this point though, all anti-hacking plugins have serious flaws. You'll just have to decide which is best.
NoCheat - outdated (usually works fine, but bypasses won't be patched)
NoCheatPlus - over-restrictive
AntiCheat - also buggy
I'll add a signature when I stop being lazy.

Welcome to our forum! We would like to encourage you to contribute to our community by posting and talking in the shoutbox.

Please consider joining us by logging in or registering.