I play on Balmung if anyone plays here.

#2 TSLsmokey

TSLsmokey

Servant of Chuck Knoblock the one armed long arm of the Law

• 133 posts
  • Joined August 6, 2012
  • Male

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:27 PM

Huh. same here. what job do you main? I do PLD and SMN for my mains.
"Don't curse the darkness- light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons. Make freaky alien lemonade" - Hades

#3 KnightFire

KnightFire

Limbs removed by the Grinch

• 1660 posts
  • Joined July 30, 2011
  • Male
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 02 April 2017 - 12:26 AM

Should also mention that FFXIV now has an unlimited time trial (so no longer 2 week limit) but takes a WoW approach, limiting you to level 35. http://freetrial.finalfantasyxiv.com/ If anyone's looking to try it out, there honestly hasn't been a better time. Especially with another new xpac coming out this June.

I main PLD (when I actually decide to pay for a month) but I play on Adamantoise.

Edited by KnightFire, 02 April 2017 - 12:27 AM.

Posted Image

~ Steam ~ TwitchTV ~ Osu! ~ IG ~ Kitsu ~

#4 TSLsmokey

TSLsmokey

• 133 posts
  • Joined August 6, 2012
  • Male

Posted 03 April 2017 - 12:46 PM

View PostKnightFire, on 02 April 2017 - 12:26 AM, said:

Should also mention that FFXIV now has an unlimited time trial (so no longer 2 week limit) but takes a WoW approach, limiting you to level 35. http://freetrial.finalfantasyxiv.com/ If anyone's looking to try it out, there honestly hasn't been a better time. Especially with another new xpac coming out this June.

I main PLD (when I actually decide to pay for a month) but I play on Adamantoise.

Ah they increased the level cap again for that? Other things to note is that they also cap you to 300,000 gil and don't allow you to join a free company(guild) if you're on the free trial.
"Don't curse the darkness- light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons. Make freaky alien lemonade" - Hades

#5 asmcint

asmcint

• 932 posts
  • Joined September 4, 2013
  • Male

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:32 PM

I main DRG, play on Coeurl. Pretty fun game, and I find I'm tanking the floor far less than the memes predict.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to our forum! We would like to encourage you to contribute to our community by posting and talking in the shoutbox.

Please consider joining us by logging in or registering.