2 replies to this topic

#1 MasterFux

MasterFux

Servant of Chuck Knoblock the one armed long arm of the Law

• 678 posts
  • Joined August 12, 2013
  • Male

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:06 PM

So this FF-inspired one man indie game has recently been gaining a lot of popularity, and for good reason. This game looks pretty damn great actually. No release date yet but apparently people are requesting him kickstart the rest of the development process. He's reluctant to do so, but we'll see. Any more anybody can tell me about this game?
https://www.youtube....h?v=z5El-yYNUwU

Edited by MasterFux, 03 August 2016 - 09:06 PM.

#2 asmcint

asmcint

• 930 posts
  • Joined September 4, 2013
  • Male

Posted 03 August 2016 - 10:24 PM

I can tell you that it uses some assets made by other people, which is honestly fair since it is just one guy making it, and they're well-implemented with plenty of original work as well. Definitely not an asset flip. I did find it interesting that I could pick out that some of the magical spark effects are just stock UE4 particle effects, but once again, no fault there.

Overall, the game looks amazing and I look forward to seeing what it'll be like.

#3 greengreens1

greengreens1

• 499 posts
  • Joined September 10, 2011
  • Male
  • LocationChicago

Posted 04 August 2016 - 12:21 AM

God damn that is something beautiful and how assets should be used. The combat looks like  a lot of fun and a good fast paced combo system. I hope that this gets off the ground and becomes something because it looks amazing.
Onees for days

Steam: http://steamcommunit.../uncoloredspoon
PSN: greengreens123

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to our forum! We would like to encourage you to contribute to our community by posting and talking in the shoutbox.

Please consider joining us by logging in or registering.